The following list indicates the exhibitions in which the artist’s works have been presented, are being presented, or will be presented to the public.
The artist is pleased to announce an upcoming solo exhibition of “The Art of Socio-Political Abstractionism” in northern San Diego County. Details, and a prospective reception, are subject to change, of course, based on conditions at the time. The exhibition opens on June 12, and is described in the following flyer.
Bookmarks are also being printed to pass out as reminders of the exhibition; be sure to request one from the artist! They will have all the details, and an image of “Season of Darkness” (the off-balance work on an irregular quadrilateral, shown in the flyer above).
To emphasize the artist’s uniqueness and differentiation from other artists, the following “How many artists …” series of flyers have been developed to also promote the upcoming exhibition.
Current Ongoing (or soon-to-be-ongoing) Exhibitions
- Exhibizone Smart Online Group Exhibition – Winter 2021 (details to be forthcoming)
- Artistonish Magazine, February 2021 Issue (details to be forthcoming)
Prior Gallery Exhibitions
- Regional Invitational at The Studio Door gallery in Hillcrest (San Diego, California), September 4 – 26, 2020 (https://thestudiodoor.com).
- The Blue Wave of 2020
- 2019 LA Open at the TAG Gallery in Los Angeles, California, December 18, 2018 – January 18 2019 (https://www.taggallery.net/la-open-2019).
- The Top Topples was selected for exhibition by James Panozzo, Executive Director of LAUNCH LA and Co-Founder of Annual TARFEST Music & Art Festival at La Brea Tar Pits.
- Connections exhibition at the Center for the Performing Arts, Poway, California, June 1 – 29, 2018.
- Maria was selected for exhibition by Ariel Plotek, Ph.D., who at the time was Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art, The San Diego Museum of Art.
Prior Online (Virtual) Exhibitions
- Political Discord online exhibition sponsored by Las Laguna Gallery, Laguna Beach, California, October 1 – November 3, 2020.
- Full Circle: An Identity Crisis
- The Heart of the Presidency
Inclusion in Magazines or Other Publications
- Murze Magazine, Issue Ten, “Double Vision” section, issued February 5, 2020. With Murze being a British publication, based in London and distributed internationally, this represents the first international recognition of the artist and his art genre of Socio-Political Abstractionism.
- All Together Now … Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, Into the Swamp We Go (page 31)
- Salann Magazine, Volume 1
- Swamp Monsters (page 228)
- Maria (pages 52-53 and 228)
- Smear Campaign (page 228)
- What the Hell Do You Have to Lose? (page 228)
- Dare to Say ‘Diversity’ (page 228)
- Salann Magazine, Volume 2 (pending publication)
- Blue Period – III (page xxx)
- No Chaos (page xxx)
- ??? (page xxx)
- ??? (page xxx)